We understand that funding and applying for a mortgage is not an easy process. At Regents we like to keep it simple.
We offer responsible, impartial advice and everything is aimed at meeting your needs. Our mortgage department has over 75 years combined experience in the industry, having worked within lenders, through to being a mortgage & protection adviser.
We don’t have electronic phone systems, you speak to us directly throughout the whole transaction. We are committed to meeting your personal circumstances. We are mobile and can come out to you at evenings and weekends.
- All initial consultations and reviews are free.
- We are whole of market, meaning we can work with any lender.
- We also offer quotations for life insurance, home insurance, accident & sickness and unemployment cover.
- Your information is being collected and processed by Regents Estates & Mortgages for the purposes of providing a service and/or products you have requested. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other applicable Data Protection law and regulation, such as the General Data Protection Regulation.
- For adverse credit lending and borrowing under £75,000, we typically charge £295. We receive a procuration fee from the lender.
Our Regents Estates & Mortgages offices are located in Dalgety Bay and Rosyth, contact Craig on 01383 822555 / 01383 412120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Regents Estates & Mortgages Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA number is 304237