Cornwall Insight analysts updated their energy price cap prediction for April. To an eye watering 49% rise to the energy price cap.. Student loan rates are also to increase from April. This allied to the price of food increasing across the board.
I offered some cost savings tips recently on my blog and todays relates to tips on credit cards and 0% ;
- never miss a monthly payment, you could lose the 0% rate
- clear your card balance before your 0% contract rate ends
- don’t spend/withdraw cash on the card, it is usually taken at a different rate
- you can’t usually transfer balance between 2 cards from the same banking provider
- and of course if you have savings or any excess monies, reduce or clear your cards before you look at investing, as card rates are generally high
For further advice and all things mortgage, contact me on 01383 822555 / 412120 or email [email protected]